BOO HOOOOOOO!!! :(

If you found the message board first, I'd like to show you around the rest of the website!

Moderators: psexypsychic, colopam

BOO HOOOOOOO!!! :(

Postby Zero » Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:45 pm

I just read an article in the Washington Post (link below) where this woman was reviewing menopause books and she actually chose "The MidLife Bible" by Michael Goodman as the best one. That was great to see because there are 22 of my cartoons in his book...then I read this:

"This book is more technical than the others and yet less like a textbook. While it's unsophisticated in presentation (beware the really moronic cartoons), the information presented is specific and detailed."

Wow...I know you can't please everyone, but that's the first time I've had that kind of comment! I'm trying to figure out how to get some publicity out of this.....the Washington Post is a pretty big paper.

Maybe all of my subscribers and board members need to write to the Editor! :)

Anyway, here's the entire article: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/ar ... 5Feb7.html
Zero

Postby edelweiss » Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:35 pm

I LOVE YOUR CARTOONS....

Guess you have to have 'been there' to appreciate the humor.... Keep em coming - laughter is really the best medicine.. :lol:
edelweiss
Combustible

Postby pamibe » Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:00 pm

That BITCH!

Sorry, I'm just not up to mincing words today...! She is obviously NOT THERE or she'd appreciate them for the works of art they truly are... And from her word usage I find it hard to believe she graduated from college... :evil:

pam
pamibe

Postby Zero » Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:03 pm

hahahah...thanks Girls....I feel much better now :)
Zero

Postby pamibe » Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:16 pm

Oh, Dee... You have to know how much 'Minnie' helps us! She lightens our moods, educates us and shines the light of sisterhood into our lives sometimes when needed most.
The fact that one reviewer doesn't "get it" is okay. Not everybody can be in the club, eh?

Hugs,
pam
pamibe

Quick Reply

Return to The Minnie Pauz Website