New Cartoon REVIEW

If you found the message board first, I'd like to show you around the rest of the website!

Moderators: psexypsychic, colopam

New Cartoon REVIEW

Postby Zero » Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:00 am

Sometimes I'm just not sure if a cartoon is working for me and since that writer called the cartoons "MORONIC", I'm a little unsure of new ones, so I thought I might test them out on you guys. I know I shouldn't let one person's opinion affect me like this, but really this cartoon is a bit different than most of the others, so I thought I'd ask you what you think.

Even though my sense of humor has always been a little on the sarcastic side, when I started Minnie Pauz, I really took a softer, nicer approach. I'm wondering if this one is too out of the box or a little "risque" for old minnie?

Tell me what you think, ok? Did you get it right off? Did it make you laugh? Do you think it will offend anyone?
Zero

Postby CathyW » Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:45 am

Love it!! Please don't let one person shake your confidence. I for one am very greatfull for the laughter your cartoons bring me. Keep up the great work!!
CathyW
One HOT Woman!

Postby Zero » Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:00 pm

Thanks Cathy!! Your opinion really helps! My sister also agreed, so now I feel comfortable about showing it to everyone. :)

I hope you're signed up for my newsletter 'cause I'm sending one out today! :)
Zero

Postby pamibe » Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:57 am

I love it! We're not dead, just menopausal! :lol:

pam
pamibe

Postby Zero » Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:16 am

Thanks, Pam!!
Zero

Postby laffer3 » Wed May 11, 2005 7:06 pm

I thought this was cute. I think you will get great reviews for it. like the other lady said...we are not dead...lol and we love a good laugh as you know.
Laffer
Laughter is medicine to the soul
laffer3

Quick Reply

Return to The Minnie Pauz Website