BLAH........

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

BLAH........

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:20 pm

Is it O.K. to complain on this forum ? I just feel awful today. I am so miserable I can;t stand myself, but no one here can really relate. ( All men).They just ask what my problem is. I can'; think today and I want to hibernate for a month as a hermit. Does anyone ever just "hate" people in general. I never felt this hostile before Peri. I think I have gained about 700 lb. just by eating dinner. Sorry.....not very uplifting. Cin-d-rella. :evil:

Postby tonybaloney » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:58 pm

Must be something in the air! I am in such a mood. I don't have a good reason, other than the fact that I can't predict a single thing my body will do, or when it will do it! The worst part is I'm getting some sick pleasure from being hateful. I'm not really like this, but today. . .

Either I don't look as nasty as I feel today, or people are stupid. It seems to me that they could pick up on my mood before they contribute to my mood. :evil:

Maybe we'll be happier tomorrow. Maybe not!

Tonybaloney
tonybaloney
Warm Pauzer

Postby Zero » Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:55 am

I don't see how you girls do it....go outside to work that is! At least when I get that way, I can turn the phone off and avoid emails and even take a nap! Here's my cartoon regarding this subject:

Zero

Postby Zetti » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:27 pm

I get that way when I'm PMSing. All of my PMS symptoms have been wildly amplified since I started the peri ride.

I so totally get the Blah thing.

Zetti

Having a good hormone week . . .
Zetti
Combustible

Postby karyn » Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:57 pm

i love getting warming trends in summer,and the chills in winter....NOT....can't my body get it's act together in this area, and work with me not against me.This, plus my arthritis. Right now it's the feet that are screaming at me...bones moving in ways they should'nt...and painfully.But will be starting acupuncture on my thumbs and right shoulder next week.Gee can acupuncture help in anyway while going through the Peri?
karyn

Postby SofiaSofia » Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:58 pm

I can also relate. My PMS is amplified big time since getting into peri. I work at a job where I'm surrounded by people who constantly interrupt to ask me questions. That's the nature of my job, and usually it is no big deal since I have most of the answers. :wink: However, when I'm in PMS (especially lately), I just want them all to GO AWAY and leave me be!

I understand the hermit desire, too. I definitely get that feeling -just want to crawl under a rock somewhere and let the world to melt away. :P I get really self-conscious and easily embarassed (vulnerable), which makes my desire to hid away that much more intense. :oops:

Sometimes treating myself to a massage or a good book can help a bit.

Hope you get to feeling better!

Sofia
SofiaSofia
Warm Pauzer

Postby Pinks » Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:14 pm

i love getting warming trends in summer,and the chills in winter....NOT....can't my body get it's act together in this area, and work with me not against me.This, plus my arthritis. Right now it's the feet that are screaming at me...bones moving in ways they should'nt...and painfully.But will be starting acupuncture on my thumbs and right shoulder next week.Gee can acupuncture help in anyway while going through the Peri?
Pinks
Warm Pauzer

moodiness

Postby mommasaunn » Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:28 pm

Oh ladies, I can so relate to everyone of you...and your symptoms! I swear I'm gonna make my hubby read this board so he he'll know I'm not the only woman "loosing it!" As he says. Have any of you had any problems with high blood pressure, with your raging hormones? My bp wants to rage now and then when my hormones run-
amuck...amuck...amuck!! It is driving me nuts! And the anxiety to, haven't had it in a few years but I fear it is returning. Yes Thank God...we can vent here and someone can realate! :)
If God brings you to it...He will bring you thru it!
mommasaunn

Postby Zetti » Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:13 pm

My last bp reading a few mos ago was 110/72 I was pretty pleased at age 49 2/3.

I take garlic and aspirin and practice yoga and wonder if that combo is what is keeping my bp where it is. In most of my 30's it was hi enough to be a concern. Last yr, it was 120/80, this yr even better.

Not sure if it's the combo or whether my particular hormones are just going that way. Or if the doc caught me on a good bp day, who knows.

I've learned to expect darned near anything including this truly bizarre wk I am having of almost NO symptoms at all, plenty of energy, good mood, stomach functioning properly, holy cow. Dunno how long this can last . . .

Zetti

Still enjoying Good Hormone Week
Zetti
Combustible

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:38 pm

It's truly NOT FAIR to be pms-ing and peri at the same time!!!!!
Just came home for dinner but just had a customer (with 6 hellions, poster children for bc) and had to leave the department during their tirade so I wouldn't lose it!!!! Hang in there everyone!!! Hugs Pam

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause