TIME Magazine

If you found the message board first, I'd like to show you around the rest of the website!

Moderators: psexypsychic, colopam

TIME Magazine

Postby Zero » Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:38 am

Well, Girlfriends.....as much as I prefer to stay anonymous and let "Minnie" do the talking 8) looks like my cover will be blown in next week's issue of TIME. (March 21) They're doing a big article on how women are handling their "midlife crisis" and they've interview a lot of interesting women (including your's truly) and they're including some photos :x soooooooo...... be sure to get your copy! And let me know what you think, ok? :oops:

I've had quite a big of coverage over the years, but it's still not easy!! http://www.minniepauz.com/goodnews.html
Last edited by Zero on Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zero

Postby colopam » Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:44 am

Cool!!! and congrats!!!! Thanks for getting THE WORD out! hugs Pam
It's never too late for a happy childhood!!
The more you live, the less you die!!
Well behaved women rarely make history.
DB: 1958
peri/hypothyroid/fibroids(myomectomy)
Pam
colopam
One HOT Woman!

Postby pamibe » Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:17 pm

:shock: WOW! This is huge, Dee! Congratulations!!!

pam
pamibe

Postby Zero » Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:44 am

Darn!! guess this happens a lot in the magazine business, but I just found out the midlife story won't be in next week's issue :( Great, after I've announced Mar 21 in my newsletter that goes out to 10,000 subscribers!

Oh well, such is the price of fame, I guess.......
Zero

Postby colopam » Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:33 pm

Well be sure to let us know when, I'd renew my subscription if needed!!!!!! Hugs Pam
Pam
colopam
One HOT Woman!

Postby Zero » Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:20 am

Well, for crying out loud..... I should just keep my mouth shut about WHEN my interview (and possibly, photo) will be in TIME! :( Now they tell me it won't be in the March 21 issue, so don't run out and buy it (unless you see that it does have the midlife :oops: crisis article).....I give up trying to figure out when it's going to run.....that's the magazine business, I guess! :roll:

On the other hand, the idea that anything about ME will be in TIME still just blows my mind! When you think of all the world events and important things and people that are in that magazine, it's amazing that I'm going to be included at all! :) :wink:

Thanks for your patience and encouragement Everyone!!
Zero

Postby Zero » Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:37 am

Do any of you get a subscription to TIME? If you do, I'm wondering if you got the May 2 issue already? That comes out tomorrow (4/25) and I'm trying to find out if my interview is in that one. It's got the new Pope on the cover.

I would run out to see if it's in the stores yet, but we're having a spring blizzard here in Michigan, so I'd rather not drive in it. :) crazy weather!!
Zero

Postby Zero » Sat May 07, 2005 11:23 pm

FINALLY.....it's going to be in Monday's issue! I'm a nervous wreck! :) Keep your fingers crossed that something really good comes out of this!!
Zero

Postby colopam » Sun May 08, 2005 4:46 pm

Nice pic Dee!!!! Congrats!!! woohoooo!!!! hugs Pam
Pam
colopam
One HOT Woman!

Postby Guest » Sun May 08, 2005 10:54 pm

Wow, good picture and I am impressed and happy for you. Going to buy a copy.

Postby Zero » Mon May 09, 2005 7:34 am

Thanks, Ladies! Let me know if you get a copy....I might not get one until tomorrow. :( I'm trying to find out if my website is mentioned. All I've seen so far is that I create a cartoon character named Minnie Pauz--well, some people might not translate that into http://www.minniepauz.com I'm going to be disappointed :cry: if they haven't mentioned my site. I do have one new subscriber this morning that said she found me in TIME, so there's still hope! :)
Zero

Postby minniepauz » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:29 am

I don't think I ever told you guys that I only got 6 new members from the TIME article. :( What a shame! I get more than that from you guys telling your friends! :) Keep finding new women for me, ok? If each of you can tell 4 or 5 people, I'll increase my subscription base dramatically (which helps me get advertisers AND helps keep me out of the dumper!)

Please don't forget while you're browsing through the site http://www.minniepauz.com that the ads are especially picked for YOU so if you want to check them out, you're not obligated to buy anything...please just check them out, ok? It helps!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Quick Reply

Return to The Minnie Pauz Website