a special thank you to dr.judy

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

a special thank you to dr.judy

Postby parts2you » Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:18 pm

i just would like to say that it is very refreshing to see a professional be willing to invest their time so selflessly. unfortunately,i have found far too many professionals, who are very unwilling to help the less fortunate, let alone put time into our cause on this site. you can just tell, dr judy is a very special physican and person!!!!!
parts2you
One HOT Woman!

Postby Zero » Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:52 pm

I made this message a "sticky" so it would stay up on top for everyone to see. I'm sure there will be others who would like to express their thanks for Dr. Judy too. We all appreciate her being here!
Zero

Postby drjudy » Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:47 pm

I truly enjoy sharing my knowledge with you all, and am honored to be a part of minniepauz.com. I appreciate the opportunity as well to hear about everyone's experience.

Judy
drjudy
One HOT Woman!

Postby Guest » Thu May 26, 2005 9:35 am

i have been reading here this morning ..i came upon this ..
A very special lady is one whom takes time out of her obviously busy life to share , help and understand our trials ...when many others will not
a specail thank you to Dr Judy !!! also to Dee ,
another very busy lady .....this site has been a gem for me :)
Hugs , V

Postby pause » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:18 pm

I'd like to add my thanks to this thread. Dr. Judy answered my question just today. It is rare for a professional to give of her time so freely in an open message board format to total strangers.

This is a wonderfully friendly and informative board, and Dr. Judy's participation is especially helpful.

Thanks.
pause

Postby lolly » Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:10 am

Hi DrJudy,

I'm new to this site and I would just like to say ...Thank you for giving your time and your professionalism.

You must be a special person.

We are so lucky to have a Dr at our fingertips....Thank you Dee and DrJudy
May you dream in color.
lolly
On Fire!

Postby DayDreamer » Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:33 am

Yes Thank you SO much Dr Judy,

You must be a very busy lady looking after your own "flock" so-to-speak: yet you still find time to help us wandering and bewildered "ewes"!!!!

I hope you find enough time to look after yourself as well :roll:

Linda X
KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!!!!:)

Born 1953/fibroids/Post menopause since 2002
DayDreamer
One HOT Woman!

Postby scottie » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:20 am

I would also like to chime in here. Dr. Judy has always graciously and speedily answered my questions. I appreciate her work on this site. Thank you so much, Dr. Judy! :)
scottie

Postby sandy06 » Sat May 13, 2006 9:23 pm

Hello:

Shall certainly check here in China for Livial, although apparently Chinese women do not suffer menopause like western women, I may not be able to find it. Am keeping this short cos I am having problems sending messages on this site, getting an error. Let's see if this works. If so then I can tell you all about my experiences in China.......some great, some not so great.

Sandy
sandy06
Warm Pauzer

Postby hotandcold » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:03 pm

A big thanks!!
hotandcold

Postby hotpatootie » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:25 pm

I'd like to thank Dr. Judy too. It is fantastic to have a real live woman Doc on board. Especially somebody who know first hand what we are going through.
hotpatootie
One HOT Woman!

Re: a special thank you to dr.judy

Postby warminspringsun » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:22 pm

Hi

I would like to say thanks to Dr Judy as well. This site is a godsend. Thanks to Dee as well and also for the cartoons! They are brilliant.

Warminspringsun
Born 1961
surgically menopausal due to endometriosis
warminspringsun
On Fire!

Postby notreadyyet » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:29 pm

I am new here...and haven't had a lot of time to read or roam around, but I can say that I am impressed, and thank you Dr. Judy!

You have to feel passionate about this topic because otherwise you would never find the time. :wink:
notreadyyet

Postby rosebud59 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:41 am

I also want to say "Thank You" to Dr. Judy. I don't post a lot, but this site has helped me regain my sanity numerous times. :D
rosebud59

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause