About Medical advice

There is still so much we don't understand about our thyroid and how it's related to menopause. The symptoms are so similar so in this forum we can talk and learn about each other's experiences and research.

About Medical advice

Postby minniepauz » Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:56 am

Only your personal physician or other health professional you consult can best advise you on matters of your health based on your medical history, your family medical history, and your medication history.

We strongly urge users of this site to consult their physicians about any personal medical problems or concerns. All material provided on the pages located at minniepauz.com are provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Consult your own physician regarding the applicability of any information on this site with respect to your symptoms or medical condition.
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby cin-d-rella » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:29 pm

OOPS :oops: , Just read this after posting a big question to Dr. Judy.......sorry. I do get lots of advice and appts. form my own Dr., but nothing is ever resolved.
Love Cin-d-rella.
cin-d-rella
One HOT Woman!

pms or peri symptoms

Postby notsohot » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:49 am

I found something that has helped me with many symptoms - can we share name brands here?
notsohot

Postby minniepauz » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:04 am

Questions to Dr. Judy are certainly allowed! I just have to post that disclaimer in case anyone tried something recommended on this forum and had problems and then blamed me for giving medical advice. :) Just being a responsible website owner. :lol:

I don't mind brand names if it's something you really feel helped you...the only time it's a problem is if someone is selling the product. :)
minniepauz
Site Admin

great products

Postby notsohot » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:09 pm

Last August and Septmeber I experienced two days both months that made me think peri m. was here. I went to the dr. and he told me I had PMS! I am 51 years old and I finally experienced PMS???
I had not had mood swings or depression before and I knew I wasn't going to handle this very well at all. He told me to take Prozac and I would be just fine. I had a feeling I was going to be "dismissed" before I ever walked into his office. I decided to save the Prozac for later down the road if I really needed it then. What I did do was start taking Balanced Women from TriVita. TriVita is a mail-order/internet company and I have used their other products for years.
Whether PMS or peri-m, adding Balanced Woman has made everything bad, go away! It takes one to two months to get the full effect. They are herbal suppliments and worth every penny. I have recommended this to friends and they have had great results.
notsohot

Quick Reply

Return to Thyroid Issues