One of my favorite pages...

If you found the message board first, I'd like to show you around the rest of the website!

Moderators: psexypsychic, colopam

One of my favorite pages...

Postby Guest » Tue May 11, 2004 8:29 am

This page is always good for a laugh and lifting your spirits!
http://www.minniepauz.com/minniemoments.html

Postby rockysmom » Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:58 pm

dear, dear dee, i can't tell you enough about how your website has brought me so much peace of mind, just to be able to read through all the comments and articles.... and to try to help other "poor souls" who are entering and going through this challenging transition. i can remember how terrified i was when this first happened to me...augh!!!!! you are providing such a marvelous service to all the ladies who are fortunate (as i was) to find you. god bless you, and thank you SOOOOO much. 8)
great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds....life's too short to wear tight shoes.
rockysmom
Hot Pauzer

Postby minniepauz » Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:07 am

That is so sweet of you! Really made my day (actually my month!) :) Hope you don't mind if I quote you in the future! Just in case there's anyone out there who doesn't know how wonderful I am....LOL!! :oops:

Really though, it's been very rewarding to realize that I could help other women. I had never done anything outside of my own family that was "for the good of others", so I'm a bit shy about receiving such warm accolades. It sure makes me want to keep doing it though. :)
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby minniepauz » Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:58 am

Just want to make sure everyone knows about the Minnie Pauz Map! This is so much fun and really brings us all closer together. We have 108 members on the map and many who have posted pictures! It's fun...

http://www.frappr.com/minniepauzgroup
minniepauz
Site Admin

Quick Reply

Return to The Minnie Pauz Website