NOVEMBER NEWSLETTER OUT NOW!!

If you found the message board first, I'd like to show you around the rest of the website!

Moderators: psexypsychic, colopam

NOVEMBER NEWSLETTER OUT NOW!!

Postby minniepauz » Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:05 pm

Please let me know what you think of this month's newsletter! I get myself into such a panic every time I'm going to send one out, even though everyone says they're great and fun and informative. What am I, anal? It's just that with over 15,000 subscribers it's really hard to satisfy different tastes. :)

Anyway, hope you enjoy it and let's hear some comments!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby colopam » Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:24 am

Dee
You're wonderful and so is your newsletter. I wish I could tell you how many women I've recommemded this site to just because of the information in your newsletter. I understand your angst because it is your baby and you put alot of yourself into it every month. YOU ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED and admired BTW! Thanks!!!!!
HUgs Pam
It's never too late for a happy childhood!!
The more you live, the less you die!!
Well behaved women rarely make history.
DB: 1958
peri/hypothyroid/fibroids(myomectomy)
Pam
colopam
One HOT Woman!

Postby DayDreamer » Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:23 am

Dee, please be assured that what you are doing is fantastic. I have also passed on your site and information to anyone that wishes to listen. LOL

If I could convey the sense of panic that I felt when I thought the forum had broke, and you may have been so fed up with it to want to give up; you would know how much you are appreciated and loved for all you are doing for us.

I can understand how you must "go through the hoops" everytime you want to write the newsletter. Every author worth any salt would. However, you sail through every one beautifully.

Thank you SO much :D
KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!!!!:)

Born 1953/fibroids/Post menopause since 2002
DayDreamer
One HOT Woman!

Postby minniepauz » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:14 am

Wow! You two are great for my ego :!: hahahah.... I do get some letters each month thanking me and complimenting me on the newsletter, the site, the message board, but I guess I hadn't received any for awhile so I started questioning whether I was doing my best or not. :) Thanks for reassuring me that I'm still on the right track.

You know how hard it is to please everyone, right? Some people awhile back told me it was too long and they didn't have time to read it. I also realized that some readers skim over so fast or only look at certain parts of it that they miss really important stuff. I want to create a newsletter that people can't wait to get and then they read every word and go to every link and then feel great when they get done! :) Is that too much to ask? LOL

Part of my problem is doing everything myself. I would never "give up" on it but I do get pretty bogged down at times. I'm working on finding certain key people to take over some of the tasks, but even finding time for that is difficult. Ok, I'll stop whining now....as I saw on a Maxine cartoon, "Want some cheese with that whine?" :)

Thanks again for your support and encouragement!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Quick Reply

Return to The Minnie Pauz Website