Still looking for Webmaster and Forum Administrator!

If you found the message board first, I'd like to show you around the rest of the website!

Moderators: psexypsychic, colopam

Still looking for Webmaster and Forum Administrator!

Postby minniepauz » Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:41 am

I'm starting a serious search for someone who can help me redesign the Minnie Pauz website, so thought I'd ask here! I'm trying to find time to learn Dreamweaver, but it's just not happening. I'd love to find a talented woman who could work with me on turning the site into the absolute best site in the world!

I need someone who understands this forum to maintain it and help make it more fun! You know, better emoticons, style selections, etc. If you understand this phpbb stuff....contact me!!! :)
minniepauz
Site Admin

First step!!!

Postby minniepauz » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:54 pm

I just updated the forum for the first time!! Thank goodness for this nice guy from another board (one I recommend to everyone http://www.barbarasher.com) and his patience to talk me through this in email!

Now I'm going to learn how to add some new smilies and stuff!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby DaMomma » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:30 am

kool beans! :D
Are we there yet?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
born '63/peri since 2000
DaMomma
One HOT Woman!

Postby DayDreamer » Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:19 pm

Well done that girl!!! :D
KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!!!!:)

Born 1953/fibroids/Post menopause since 2002
DayDreamer
One HOT Woman!

Re: Still looking for Webmaster and Forum Administrator!

Postby Seventeen_At_Heart » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:00 pm

minniepauz wrote:I'm starting a serious search for someone who can help me redesign the Minnie Pauz website, so thought I'd ask here! I'm trying to find time to learn Dreamweaver, but it's just not happening. I'd love to find a talented woman who could work with me on turning the site into the absolute best site in the world!

I need someone who understands this forum to maintain it and help make it more fun! You know, better emoticons, style selections, etc. If you understand this phpbb stuff....contact me!!! :)

I know some... :oops:
I maintained an Invision forum for 3.5 years...not absolutely sure if that was phpbb, although many things must have been (but Invision makes it easy), although I did risk and do some additions to the css and and style sheets...very very carefully with copy/paste...as I cannot write html.

Now I have a phpbb forum with 'freeforums,' which has a number of great additions for members (in the overhead post box toolbar) like being able to post flash file videos and some audios etc...but it's on hold while I redesign and get motivated for it again (long story).

adding new emoticons is quite easy for me, and I have a huge store of them if you're interested Dee.
Born 1959
Hashimoto's hypothyroid finally diagnosed 1991 when 30, (after first child).
In pre-menopause. Trying natural progesterone cream.
Seventeen_At_Heart
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to The Minnie Pauz Website