APRIL NEWSLETTER

If you found the message board first, I'd like to show you around the rest of the website!

Moderators: psexypsychic, colopam

APRIL NEWSLETTER

Postby minniepauz » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:18 pm

In case you don't get the newsletter in your email, here's the newest issue: http://www.minniepauz.com/apr2006.html Be sure to check out the caption contest as well as some of the new advertisers.
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby minniepauz » Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:43 am

I would love your feedback on the newsletter, Girls..... I can take constructive criticism very well. :) I'm always trying to improve it so it helps to get some ideas from my readers. Those of you hear are actually easier to talk to and get feedback from because there are 15,000 subscribers to the newsletter, and I couldn't handle hearing from ALL of them!! LOL

I had a little trouble with the formatting (in the email version) this month which is why it didn't get out until today, but the online version is the way it's supposed to be. http://www.minniepauz.com/apr2006.html

Thanks for any comments you might have!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby Chuckles » Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:56 pm

I haven't made it through all of the Newsletter yet. After reading the first part about your name, I nearly peed my pants from LMAO!!! My name is Diana also and just about everyone on earth calls me Diane. I even call myself that, I have heard it for 49 years!! My grandparents called me Diana and so did mom and dad when they were mad. And then it was my whole entire name. I just wanted to share this with you Dee because I really got a charge out of that! :D :D
This little trip has been a hoot!!!!
Chuckles
On Fire!

Postby minniepauz » Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:04 pm

That's super, Chuckles... :) I love hearing that I've made someone laugh and I'm never sure because sometimes it's just a little "inside" story, you know? :) I have gotten several emails about "name" things though, so I guess a lot of people relate.

I love my name....Diana....so I'm on a quest to stop using "Dee" so much. I've started introducing myself as Diana so more people will start calling me that and eventually, I'll even start signing my cartoons with Diana Carr........Adams is my married name, second marriage and I'm just not feeling any connection to my name at all, so eventually I'll get everything changed. :) Now THAT's what I call "menopause crazies"!!! LOL
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby dying_eggs_4_esther » Fri May 05, 2006 3:56 pm

Hi Diana, Diane, Dee Dee, Dee, Mz. Pauz,

Whew, Im tired. LOL

I enjoyed your newsletter as well. Thats a really cute story. I enjoy reading lighthearted things so this was right up my alley!

Esther
dying_eggs_4_esther
On Fire!

Quick Reply

Return to The Minnie Pauz Website